Data Analytics (Specialist/Assistant Manager)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-04 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An established global manufacturing company is hiring a Data Analytics (Specialist/Assistant Manager) to take on a newly-created role in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for data analysis, projects and contribute to continuous improvement of the HR strategy through systems and automation.
About the Data Analytics (Specialist/Assistant Manager) Role:
You will be a part of the regional team and be responsible for data analysis as well as improving the HR strategy through systems and automation.
- Provide insights on HR data for diagnostics and forecasting management decision-making and HR interventions to better achieve organisational objectives
- Support and coordinate data analysis
- Identify risks in HR systems and processes
- Propose measures to manage or mitigate such risks
- Develop and implement programmes
- Conduct yearly data quality checks
- Assist in the implementation of regional / global projects as assigned
To succeed in this Data Analytics (Specialist/Assistant Manager) role, you will need to have about two to four years' analytical experience in any industry.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
- Candidates with experience in auditing will be preferred
- About two to four years' analytical / audit experience in any industry
- Analytical, logical, independent and possess problem-solving skills
This global manufacturing company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Data Analytics job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay