Internal Control Analyst
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-09-30 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Internal Control Analyst job has just arisen at a well-established FMCG business based in Singapore. Reporting into the Accounting Manager, you will be part of a high potential team.
About the Internal Control Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing, maintaining and improvement the Company’s internal controls to ensure operational effectiveness and compliance with group policies.
- Act as a business partner to the process owners to consult and identify opportunities for improvement in their process
- Conduct process walkthroughs and test internal controls; complete audit work papers/documentation of tests/findings to propose viable action plans after identifying issues
- Assist with evaluation and designing of controls for new process implementations
- Review, check and approve financial accounting entries
- Support preparation of company consolidation package to regional office and liaising with external auditors
- Ad hoc analysis to support key business initiatives
The successful Internal Control Analyst will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with stakeholders across all levels within the business.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate unquestionable ethics, integrity, objectivity and independence
- Ability to manage challenging and senior stakeholders across all levels
- Ability to process and analyse complex data
- At least three years' relevant experience
- Degree in Accounting / Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind
- High level of self-management and ability to function amid tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand that needs no introduction and is a leader in its field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially-astute individual with a desire to work in a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong