Internal Controls Manager
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 28 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Internal Controls Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a global financial institution.
About the Internal Controls Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will join the finance team in maintaining local procedures / controls.
- Conduct detailed risk assessments and identify controls to mitigate identified risks
- Plan audit and review activities
- Analyse and conclude on effectiveness and efficiency of finance internal controls in accordance to SOX and COSO
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Perform timely follow-ups and verification to ensure proper closure of audit issues
- Provide advice on internal control
- Conduct impact assessment of business, regulatory and system changes on control framework, to ensure compliance with firm's policies
To succeed in this Internal Controls Manager role, you should have prior experience in internal audit or operational risk management.
- Minimum 5+ years' accounting (BIG 4 experience is a plus), internal audit or operational risk management experience
- An understanding of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the COSO 2013 internal controls framework
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills with proven success in influencing business decisions
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and collaborate across a cross-functional team
- Strong team player, self-starter and motivator, capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Results-focused, flexible and with good work prioritisation skills
- Good project management skills
This is a global financial institution that is a leader in its field of expertise. If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Internal Controls Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong