Internal Controls Manager
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 19 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A rare job opportunity has just arisen for an Internal Controls Manager to join an established pharmaceutical company based in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, you will be part of a high performing regional team.
About the Internal Controls Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the internal controls initiatives across the APAC region, which includes financial policies, procedures as well as rolling out corporate HQ global policies and procedure.
- Conduct reviews on balance sheets under your portfolio of APAC countries and also coordinate and review country cash-flow forecasts which requires you to business partner with corporate treasury
- Coordinate Capital expenditure (CAPEX) budgets and forecasts, and review quarterly provisions such as inventory and sales return reserves
- Work closely with country finance stakeholders to advice on internal controls and risk matters
- Drive regional process improvements for both finance and commercial areas as well as responding to relevant ad hoc requests when required
- Key point of contact for Internal Audit to align and drive compliance on risk areas
To succeed in this Internal Controls Manager role, you should have good business acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong process and analytical skills and adept with resolving unstructured business issues
- Ability to partner with country commercial organisations to ensure full internal control compliance and driving continuous process improvements
- Strong business acumen to relate to the business and relevant stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP systems/Oracle and multiple Asian language skills will be advantageous
This is a world renowned brand that is well known within their industry as a key market player. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a driven and confident individual, you will be awarded with career progression and multiple opportunities to develop yourself further.
if you are a commercially astute individual who is able to rise up to the challenge of working in a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an established industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong