Senior Internal Auditor
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 19 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Senior Internal Auditor job in Singapore has just arisen at an established leading pharmaceutical company. Reporting to the Regional Internal Audit Manager, you will be part of a high potential team with multiple growth opportunities.
About the Senior Internal Auditor Role:
In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for supporting the planning and leading the execution of corporate internal audit programmes through the APAC region as well partnering with headquarters in the US.
- Preform audit procedures which includes identifying and defining issues as well as reviewing and analysing evidence. complete end to end documentation of processes and procedures in accordance to professional standards
- Execute risk based audits to ensure US GAAP compliance, company financial policy compliance and effectiveness of internal controls
- Work closely with internal audit co-source partner and external auditors to ensure effective coordination and collaboration
- Willingness to participate in special projects and assignments as necessary
- Providing quality and value-added audit services while maintaining independence and objectivity
To succeed in this Senior Internal Auditor role, you should have a strong understanding of risk management, internal control frameworks and corporate governance practices.
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance, Business or related field. CPA or Chartered Accountant preferred.
- Strong foundation in understanding risk management, internal control frameworks and corporate governance practices
- Good knowledge of generally-accepted accounting principles, US GAAP and SOX compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of stakeholders across the organisation
- Able to work independently and in teams with diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Strong data analysis skills and willingness to travel due to nature of the job
- Minimum five years' experience performing financial, operational and compliance audits in public accounting firm or internal auditor in a multinational corporation
This leading pharmaceutical company is headquartered in the US and needs no introduction, offering challenging but rewarding opportunities for growth.
Apply for this Senior Internal Auditor job opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong