Senior Internal Auditor
Consultant Jiaqian Chin (R1660672)
Date posted 09 March 2017
An exciting Senior Internal Auditor role has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical firms based in Singapore.
About the Senior Internal Auditor Role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible to provide management, the Audit Committee and the Directors independent, objective, reasonable assurance that the company maintains an effective system of internal controls.
- Plan, implement and execute tasks required to complete audits
- Draft audit deliverable (including audit work papers) and review with manager and directors
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of established controls
- Identify potential audit issues by considering impact of exceptions and assessing related risks
- Partner with audit clients to identify constructive and value-added solutions to address issues identified
- Meet with management to discuss audit findings and gain agreement on action plans
- Effectively communicate with auditor, peers, and management, both orally and in writing
- Work with our external audit partner and consultants on projects, as directed
- Identify department and methodology improvement opportunities
- Support Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) process and testing, as directed
To succeed in the senior internal audit job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
- Advanced Degree - including Master of Business Administration or Master of Accountancy
- Certification Desirable - Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Public Accountant, or Certified Internal Auditor
- Approximately 50% travel - primarily in Asia
This chemical (oil and gas) firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Internal Auditor role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660672 Chin Jia Qian