Internal Audit Manager
Salary SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 28 November 2016
An exciting Internal Audit Manager job has just become available in a reputable ecommerce company to assist the Group Head of Audit (based in the UK) by performing regular evaluations on the Region’s internal controls, financial and accounting matters, compliance, business and risk management strategies.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
This role is suited for a talented finance professional who has got in depth understanding of the accounting and who has been working in a dynamic, multi-country and matrix environment. It will be a regional role, SEA + ANZ and the incumbent will need to be hands on but also to have a strategic thinking since he/she will have a lot of cross regional exposure with Senior Management.
- Provide Regional Management team with a robust process engineering, consulting and assurance feedback ensuring audit plans and programs are understood, agreed, and delivered against business objectives
- Ensure effective collaboration with the Group’s Shared Service teams across the Region as well as the Risk, Audit and Compliance management teams to help put controls and roadmaps in place to mitigate significant risks impacting the ongoing success of the group and its potential IPO listing
- Help improve key controls that support the successful and secure operations of the business and its leadership by ensuring robust design and operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide management with assurance that projects and programmes key to the achievement of the Group’s objectives are being appropriately managed and key risks mitigated effectively
To succeed in this Internal Audit Manager role, you will need to possess knowledge in ERM/COSO framework and practical experience as well as exposure to Anti-Bribery/ Anti Corruption framework.
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier university in Accounting, Finance, Business or Process Engineering, a MBA or Masters degree in related field is preferred
- 8-10 years' experience in process engineering and auditing; preferred background in e-commerce, FMGC company/retail and accountancy at an international level
- Must have attained ACCA / ACA or CPA and demonstrated proficiency in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Operational Risk, SOX, COSO and Six Sigma or equivalent
- External Public Accounting experience (“Big 4”)
- Experience running investigations and audits with due diligence, business process and internal compliance focus
- High proficiency and outstanding analytical skills utilising financial and data driven techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills including articulation of audit issues, report writing, quantification, etc
- Must be a self- starter, flexible, work independently with limited direction in unstructured environment
This forward-thinking company needs no introduction and is recognised as key leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440154 Aude Bernardi