Regional Internal Auditor
Salary SGD50000 - SGD65000 per annum
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting Regional Internal Auditor job has just become available at a respected US manufacturing company.
About the Regional Internal Auditor role:
You will be part of the regional internal audit team based in the regional HQ and will be responsible to audit more than 15 plants spanning over SEA countries and China.
- Execute assigned areas of the group audit programs independently with minimal supervision
- Acquire and develop internal auditing skills and knowledge of our business in order to add value and recommend practical solutions to improve the group's business processes
- Play an effective role in the group Asia IA team by continuously learning, leveraging, applying & sharing your technical knowledge, professional skills, personal abilities, insights and expertise (gained through exposure in the fieldwork) to support and manage all audit work assignments in the IA plan for the year
To succeed in the Regional Internal Auditor job, you must be able to work independently with key eyes for details as well as be willing to travel up to 60%/70%. Ideally, you should be a finance professional with a minimum of 4 years of experience in external audit
- Accountancy degree holder or professional qualification such as ACCA as recognised by ISCA
- Close to 4 years’ work experience in a leading public accounting firm and/or multinational company
- Exposure to manufacturing industry
This international US Company is expanding across the region and will be penetrating some new countries in a near future. This is a great opportunity to join a well established listed company that is still growing.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440154 Aude Bernardi