Salary SGD48000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Nabilla Aziz (R22105420)
Job Ref 1853190/001
Date posted 16 September 2022singapore accountancy-finance/group-accountant 2022-09-16 2022-10-16 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 48000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Accountant APAC job has become available at a leading manufacturer of sustainable paper packaging and automation solutions.
About the Accountant APAC Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager APAC, the Accountant APAC will be responsible for day-to-day accounting of 3 entities in the APAC region. Other responsibilities include AP, AR, credit control, balance sheet reconciliations and ensure accounting procedures are done according to US GAAP and US SOX requirements.
- Participate in the implementation of SAP in APAC as the specialist for RTR process (record-to-report)
- Be responsible for full set of accounts (AP/AR/GL/FA/Interco) in US GAAP, of up to four entities
- Complete month-end closing activities such as proposing and posting journal entries, perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Consolidate in Hyperion (HFM), results of APAC entities to Singapore RHQ and provide reports to Global Finance (US and Netherlands offices) and APAC Management
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Support month-end analysis of financial statements and reports
- Prepare cash flow forecast as required by global finance
- Prepare and submit quarterly GST filing with IRAS
- Support costing processes such as labour and overhead reviews, cycle counts, stock reconciliations, E&O review, standard cost revaluations
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. auditors, tax agents, third party accountants) on tax and statutory reporting matters
- Work with functional stakeholders, IT, and external consultants to improve processes
- Support and backup the Financial Accountant, China as necessary
- Respond to ad hoc queries from APAC management or global finance and other ad hoc assignments
To succeed in this role, you will need to be meticulous and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently with tight datelines in a fast-paced environment. You will also need possess strong problem-solving and communication skills to liaise with the various internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree or diploma in accountancy and/or relevant finance certification or equivalent
- Three to five years of full set accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Proficient in SAP R3 or S4, HFM and Hyperion Planning. Experience in SAP implementation is a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP and cost accounting is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications e.g. Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
- Due to the nature of the role, must be able to communicate (read, write, speak) in English and Chinese. Other Asian languages such as Bahasa Melayu is a plus
Headquartered in the US, this global brand has a 50-year history and takes great importance in innovation, sustainability and service, with their people being the heart of it all.
If you are driven, have a passion for finance, and want to take the next step in your career, this Accountant APAC role could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105420 Nabilla Binte Abdul Aziz
Salary: SGD58500 - SGD72800 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022An AR Accountant job has been made available in a global industrial manufacturing firm.
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD90000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022An exciting Senior Management Accountant job has just become available at a leading professional services company. Reporting directly to the Regional Finance Manager, this is a great opportunity for a qualified candidate.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Accountant job has just become available at one of the automotive MNCs based in Queenstown/Redhill. Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD7500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022A challenging and exciting Consolidation Accountant (two-year contract) job has become available at a renewable energy corporation. The Consolidation Accountant will work closely with respective finance teams across Asia and the business team in Singapore.
Salary: SGD48000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 September 2022A leading manufacturer of sustainable paper packaging and automation solutions is seeking a high-calibre Business Analyst APAC.