Salary SGD58500 - SGD71500 per annum + variable bonus
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-01 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Group Accountant job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the SGX-listed Real Estate firms.
About the Group Accountant Role:
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the financial and management reporting functions, including group consolidation.
- Handling the Group consolidation and monthly management reporting.
- Prepare the Group’s monthly financial reports including consolidation, budgeting and forecasting.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial and management reports, including Group variance analysis, cash flow projections and AR collection reports.
- Prepare quarterly SGX announcement.
- Prepare annual financial statements.
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast by working closely with Department Heads.
- Business partner and provide business decision support and analysis by providing financial advice.
- Handle external and internal audit, tax reporting and statutory matters.
- Maintain full sets of accounts, including month-end closing.
- Liaise with external audits, tax agent and bank officers.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations (Singapore FRS, Tax)
- Prepare audit schedules
- Any ad-hoc matters as assigned
To succeed in this Group Accountant job, you need to have good knowledge on consolidation, financial analysis and worked in a SGX listed company.
- Degree in Accountancy/CPA/ACCA/CA
- At least six years of working experience – Preferably with 2 years of experience handling group consolidation and working in an SGX listed company
- Strong technical skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and strong financial analysis
- Independent and proactive
- Experience in Cognos is advantageous
The successful Group Accountant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. They offer a dynamic and team-oriented working environment for candidates who are eager to learn.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei