Senior Accountant (Policies)
Salary SGD5500 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Senior Accountant (Policies) job has just arisen at a fast-growing pharmaceutical business based in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager, you will be a part of a high potential based in the APAC hub in Singapore.
About the Senior Accountant (Policies) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing accounting support in the region through close partnership with the regional stakeholders and HQ.
- Act as a finance partner to drive accounting policies, compliance and governance at group level
- Support implementation of accounting standards as well as working with various cross functional stakeholders to develop training curriculum for finance organisation
- Consultant to finance/non finance business partners to manage internal documentation processes which are accounting related
- Responsible for purchase price accounting and consolidation journals related to M&A activities and ensure accurate reporting during month-end closing
- Supporting the corporate/country finance team to ensure smooth integration of acquired business/entities into pharmaceutical group's financial and reporting system
- Responsible for month-end closing which includes outsourced service providers for non-trading corporate entities as well as reviewing of journals according to IFRS and local statutory requirements
- Complete ad hoc projects that may be assigned during the course of work
The successful Senior Accountant (Policies) will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with senior business professionals.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- At least five years' experience in a public accounting and MNCs with IFRS and exposure to M&A, month-end closing
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amid tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong