Finance Manager (Consolidation)
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 28 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Finance Manager (Consolidation) job has just arisen at a leading technology firm based in Singapore.
About the Finance Manager (Consolidation) role:
In this newly-created role based in Singapore, you will be responsible for working with the Finance Director, and supervising the financial operations of the organisation and its subsidiaries across the region.
• Supervising the preparation of the consolidated financial statements for the subsidiaries and the group
• Responsible for the Group-reporting to holding company
• Performing review and analysis of Group and subsidiaries accounts upon the month-end closing
• Coordinate with respective accountants/finance managers across the region to provide monthly analytical review
• Responsible for the monthly reconciliation exercise for Group’s inter-company and related party balances
To succeed in this Regional Finance Manager (Consolidation) role, you will need to possess strong fundamentals in accounting and consolidation, and should have demonstrated strong supervisory skillsets. You are a proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, preferably with audit experience and the interest to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines with over seven years' experience
• Experience working in a Big 4/audit firm is an added advantage
• Prior experience in a consolidation role is a must
• Exposure to managing a team will be preferred
This organisation is a strong player in the software industry – especially in the South East Asia region, with Singapore as their global headquarters. They are a fast-growing company, with a dynamic work environment offering great career progression opportunities.The firm is highly focused on on-boarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Regional Finance Manager (Consolidation) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.