Business Controller - SEA
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 fmcg Singapore Singapore SG SGD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading FMCG companies is recruiting a Business Controller - SEA. In this job, you will lead the professional business unit in both local and regional markets.
About the Business Controller - SEA Role:
As a Business Controller - SEA, you will be responsible for setting the long term plan and strategic planning for the different markets. You will also participate actively in the strategy development and provide associated scenario planning to optimise shareholder value.
- Work closely with decision support and control in order to provide a high quality data/timely framework, as well as the reliable measurement of selected key KPIs
- Ensure quality financial information is used by the business for decision making and that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood
- Promote use of external and internal information for benchmarking
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts, and develop/follow up on action plans
- Key player in the monthly business planning process (especially on monthly forecast reviews and DCP), providing transparency and direction towards target achievement at any time in the process. Facilitate the dynamic forecast process
- Analyse and challenge product portfolio to identify cost optimisation opportunities, eliminate value destroyers and maximise the return on investment from total trade spend/marketing expenses (including revised pricing structure/prices) and capital asset base
- Ensure that pre and post promotion performance analysis are completed; learning log is maintained with key learning implemented
- Support special projects: margin enhancement or ad hoc business or NiM-related projects
To succeed in this Business Controller - SEA role, you will need to possess a strong business mindset and a proven track record of driving profitability up across different categories and markets.
- Prior experience in team management and with management committee exposure
- Prior experience in accounting/finance function (e.g. sales, factory or supply chain controller)
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
- Experience within a network organisation (internal and external providers)
- Degree in Business/Finance and/or Accountancy qualification
- Proficiency in English
The company is one of the largest FMCG companies worldwide and is known for their excellent career and talent development programs as well as for being one of the companies leaders in product innovation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and new challenges await in this Business Controller - SEA role.
Apply today to learn more aboubt this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga