Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 fmcg Singapore Singapore SG SGD 80000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting FP&A Manager job has become available at a leading multinational FMCG company. Due to expanding business needs, this dynamic and fast-moving organisation is seeking a high-calibre professional to join them in their Singapore office.
About the FP&A Manager Role:
You will be responsible for financial planning and analysis of the operations within one of their fastest growing global brands. Working closely with the different cross-functional teams, your portfolio will include driving the internal operational planning, marketing activity planning and pricing decisions. You will manage financial business processes, investment analysis, budgeting/forecasting as well as operations and costing analysis.
- Partner with cross-functional franchise leads on the region’s growth and profitability improvement initiatives and decisions, and provide analysis and commentary of the region’s performance and plans
- Drive financial analysis for new products development (NPD) pre-launch prioritisation and post-launch assessment
- Support the delivery of financial reporting/planning requirements of the franchise team in monthly and quarterly financial reporting, business plan updates, long-term strategic plans
- Support regional franchise in pricing, promotion, cost and GP improvement analysis to provide analysis and insight to the business and influence/shape business decision-making
- Financial analysis to facilitate identification of right opportunities and valuations; project assessment, due diligence or execution involvement as required
- Deliver quarterly regional P&L and financial trends reports (by brand and by market)
- Support the quarterly investor relations reporting process
- Work with markets to understand and contextualise performance and implications
To succeed in this role you must have strong analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting, CPA, CMA or other equivalent financial certification
- Knowing SAP is not a prerequisite but the candidate should have prior experience in handling ERP systems. BW Reporting TM1/Bravo system knowledge/experience is beneficial
- Two to five years' experience in FP&A or business support
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel)
- Finance and accounting knowledge
This company is much more than FMCG and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this FP&A Manager role is the job for you.
Apply today to find out more about this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga