Commercial FP&A Manager, Revenue Focus (one-year contract)
Salary Completion Bonus
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-09-27 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 6500 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational technology company is looking for a Commercial FP&A Manager, revenue focused for a contract of 12 months in Singapore.
About the Commercial FP&A Manager, Revenue Focus (one-year contract) Role:
You will primarily support the APAC regional enterprise and controllers in financial planning and forecasting, monthly business reviews, business partnerships with regional and subsidiary business and finance leaders as well as ad hoc business analytics. The geographical scope of the role covers 10 sub-regions of APAC with intensive interactions with country finance and business teams.
- Business analytics and financial modelling: drive overall reporting structure (and with the support of Accenture) to support monthly/quarterly business forecast and reviews. Provide deep-dive analytics to draw insights to revenue and business performance. Benchmark revenue and productivity performance and support to identify opportunities/risks and best practices
- Business support and partnership: partner with business leaders and process owners in APAC to provide insights and value-added analysis, financial modelling for business opportunities and investments
- Revenue forecasting: support the enterprise and controllers to land and drive a robust centralised forecasting process, including working with key stakeholders to ensure accurate and completeness of inputs/drivers to the APAC forecast
- Budget planning: support the annual revenue budget planning for the area. Develop subject matter expertise for worldwide budget planning tools and processes
- Projects: support the enterprise and controllers in successfully landing key projects to be defined from time to time. Expect to propose and lead projects that may involve multiple stakeholders in due course
To succeed in this role, you have to have prior corporate experience (in a big complex multinational brand) and also FP&A experience.
- Bachelor's degree (business administration, commerce and related academic background) with six to nine years of demonstrated experience in accounting, financial and business analysis, planning and forecasting process, preferably in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated experience in handling complex business analytics, reporting and revenue forecasting in a multi-country setting
- Able to work with stakeholders spread across various time zones and cultural backgrounds
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and a demonstrated ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines to deliver results
- Strong and advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot table and complex formula) and Power BI
- Highly-developed analytical and organisational skills
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko