Financial Analyst, APAC (Contract)
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-09-26 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational technology company is looking for a Financial Analyst, APAC for a 12-month contract role in Singapore.
About the Financial Analyst, APAC (Contract) Role:
You will be part of the APAC FP&A team that is responsible for the management P&L for the region. You will also be responsible for month end closing, variance analysis, internal controls management.
- Land the company vision around the transformation of our business and customer orientation in the subsidiaries and externally
- Drive strategic resource allocation and investments through local insights, ensuring optimal returns aligned with our worldwide strategy. Key focus is on new business and consumption with an industry and workload perspective
- Build trust to lay the foundation of long-term growth from a customer and shareholder point of view in a compliant way
- Empower and inspire our people to lead and be part of high performing impactful teams while providing diverse career opportunities
- Support the FP&A team to orchestrate key finance processes (budget, forecast, month close, QBCs) across all APAC subsidiaries
- Drive standardisation and simplification of processes
- Support the FP&A team in analysis and ad hoc projects
To succeed in Financial Analyst job, you should have a growth and owner mindset, act as an entrepreneur that focuses on business impact, and continuously learn and innovate. You must have the capability to actively contribute and build strong collaboration within diverse and virtual teams.
- 5 - 10 years' extensive experience in forecasting, reporting, data mining and analytics. Candidates from FMCG and technology sectors are ideal
- Accounting/finance qualification preferred
- Detail oriented; able to think “out of the box”; independent and proactive
- Effective communicator with strong written and verbal communications skills and ability to flex up and down the organisational structure
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation, dealing with ambiguity
- Influencing skills to drive effective decision-making by business partners
- Advanced user of Excel/PC skills and relational database applications required
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you enjoy working in the international dynamic team Financial Analyst, APAC role would be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko