FP&A Manager - FMCG
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-10-14 fmcg Singapore Singapore SG SGD 80000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting FP&A Manager job has become available at a leading multinational FMCG company. Due to expanding business needs, this dynamic and fast-moving organisation is seeking a high-calibre professional to join them in their Singapore office.
About the FP&A Manager - FMCG Role:
You will be responsible for financial planning and analysis of the operations within one of their fastest growing global brands. Working closely with the different cross-functional teams, your portfolio will include driving the internal operational planning, marketing activity planning and pricing decisions. You will manage financial business processes, investment analysis, budgeting/forecasting as well as operations and costing analysis.
- Partner with cross-functional franchise leads on the region’s growth and profitability improvement initiatives and decisions, and provide analysis and commentary of the region’s performance and plans
- Drive financial analysis for new products development (NPD) pre-launch prioritisation and post-launch assessment
- Support the delivery of financial reporting/planning requirements of the franchise team in monthly and quarterly financial reporting, business plan updates, long-term strategic plans
- Support regional franchise in pricing, promotion, cost and GP improvement analysis to provide analysis and insight to the business and influence/shape business decision making
- Financial analysis to facilitate identification of right opportunities and valuations; project assessment, due diligence or execution involvement as required
- Deliver quarterly regional P&L and financial trends reports (by brand and by market)
- Support the quarterly investor relations reporting process
- Work with markets to understand and contextualise performance and implications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting, CPA, CMA or other equivalent financial certification
- Knowing SAP is not a pre-requisite but the candidate should have prior experience in handling ERP systems. BW Reporting TM1/Bravo system knowledge/experience is beneficial
- Two to five years' experience in FP&A or business support
- Required Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel)
- Finance and accounting knowledge
Apply today to find out more about this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga