FP&A Manager, APAC
Salary SGD96000 - SGD102000 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting FP&A manager, APAC position, has become available at a Fortune 500 real estate company in Singapore.
About the FP&A Manager, APAC Role:
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, APAC your role is to provide financial oversight and support to the various APAC functions such as IT, HR, Marketing, Legal, Finance, etc.
- You will support the development and maintenance of cost allocation methodologies, ensuring cost recharged is linked closely to demand
- Support the Functions by responding to queries from the business with a financial impact/ consequences as well as being responsible for creating and leading the partnership between the Function and Finance
- Interface with all key functional stakeholders in the Business to identify and recommend cross functional opportunities and participate/ support in finance projects aligned with our strategic priorities
- Monitor and drive financial performance, adding strategic commentary and reporting the actual results, focused on cost control opportunities.
- Assess performance against budget and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations to enhance financial performance
- Capture Functional executive requirements and assist Finance Excellence in developing reports that are fit for purpose
- Present critical financial and operational information and develop forward looking analysis as well as complete cost forecast plans and budgets, analysing levers behind the cost base and their impacts
- As a financial expert, you will act as a trusted advisor to the Functions, constructively probing to test decisions and gain an intimate knowledge of the Functions
- Work with the Functions to agree on strategic directions such as developing functional change business cases
- Facilitate the budgeting and forecasting process, support the Functions to own their assumptions and enable them to understand both the impact on them for centrally set assumptions and the consequences on the Business and financials for assumptions set by the Function
- Accountable for accuracy of reported figures and assist Controllership to implement all applicable internal controls to ensure compliance with our policy, US and local GAAP requirements
To succeed in this FP&A Manager, APAC role, you need to possess excellent business partnering skills and must have worked in a matrix-driven environment.
- Minimum an Accounting/ Finance degree or accredited CPA professional qualification
- At least seven years' experience in the finance function, including three years in an FP&A role
- Prior experience working in Big 4, US MNC and/or dynamic environment preferably in a service industry
- You have high proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and ideally with working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Hyperion Planning, PeopleSoft, Cognos, or TM1
- Dynamic personality and able to work in a multi-cultural and matrix-driven environment
The organisation is the leading real estate companies globally. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, passionate and determined, this FP&A Manager, APAC role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei