Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 media 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A leading Media company is looking for an FP&A Manager to support senior stakeholders at a regional level.
About the FP&A Manager role:
The FP&A Manager role is based in CBD and covers APAC. It is heavily focused on commercial analysis and business partnering.
- Business partner to business unit; provide market and business insights and support business on financial modelling for business proposal or decision making
- Analyse monthly financial results and business drivers, identify and compare deviations between actual and budget/forecast.
- Develop analysis of economic indicators in order to prepare forecasts; identity risks and opportunities
- Manage annual budgeting process
- Perform monthly management reporting
- Prepare ad-hoc presentations for COO or CFO
- Implement and roll out of budgeting tool/business intelligence for the organisation
To succeed in the role, you must have good technical skills in financial modelling and financial analysis.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA qualification
- Minimum 10 to 15 years' working experience, out of which at least three years in Big 4 external audit
- Self-directed, hands-on, motivated with high degree of commitment to meeting deadlines, targets and objectives
- Independent and able to work with all levels in a high matrix organisation
The successful FP&A Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga