Finance Business Partner
Salary SGD120000 - SGD132000 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 120000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Finance Business Partner job is available in a MNC specialised in Engineering, based in Singapore.
About the Finance Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role, you will monitor and analyse the performance of projects, clients and market segments and provide advice to the relevant managers to help improve performance.
- Provide advice through-out the life-cycle of a project from the opportunity stage right through to completion of the execution phase
- Work in connection with the delivery advisory champions to provide advice to help improve the financial performance of projects within the business line
- Be the key contact and face of finance in the business line and work closely with the other corporate business partners to provide a coordinated corporate advisory service
- Analyse the monthly management accounts for the business line, including detailed variance analysis against plan and forecast, highlighting key insights of the financial performance, particularly at a gross profit level and credit management to support the decision making process
- Present the financial reports of the business line at the monthly management meetings and identify and recommend areas to focus on to improve performance
- Provide practical guidance to help resolve section performance issues such as outsourcing, leveraged staff mix, right size staff numbers, strategic bidding when workload/pipeline is low, etc
- Working with Section Managers to prepare the annual financial plans and quarterly forecasts, providing sufficient challenge to ensure the plan/forecast Key Performance Indicators are challenging yet realistic and achievable
- Provide assistance in modelling different scenarios for a section/business line to help improve performance over the longer term
To succeed in this Finance Business Partner role, you need to have prior track record in business partnering and excellent communication skills.
- Degree in Accountancy or CPA/ ACCA equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in annual financial planning, analysing and delivering financial reports
- Knowledge and experience in tax legislation, accounting standards and compliance issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confidence to develop internal client relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Well organised and ability to meet multiple tasks
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Prior engineering/ construction industry experience is a plus
- Well-respected and recognised as a trusted advisor to your business groups
The successful Finance Business Partner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei