Finance Director, FP&A, Asia Pacific
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Dominic Salomoni (R1222603)
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 media Singapore SG SGD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
Recognised as leader in their field, this US based media group operates across global markets. They boast an enviable portfolio of iconic brands and they are looking to hire a Finance Director, FP&A for Asia Pacific which includes SEA, ANZ, Japan and Greater China.
About the Finance Director, FP&A, Asia Pacific Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for leading the FP&A function for the business and managing the Centre of Excellence team who focus on both revenues & business-related costs across SEA, ANZ, Japan and Greater China.
- Oversee the APAC Financial Planning and Analysis function
- Manage and optimise the Global + APAC Centre of Excellence (COE) infrastructure
- Provide finance business support to different stakeholders in the management team
- Manage the APAC COE team for revenue and business-related costs
- Work with COE team leads to provide accurate financial analysis for the lines of business
- To automate Affiliate & Ad Sales reports to be used for conversations with the regions
- Assist on contract renewals preparing approval decks, performing sensitivity analysis and assisting business teams in preparations for negotiations
- Prepare executive management presentations for planning cycles
- Drive process improvement for reporting
- Perform budgeting and forecasting for APAC financials
- Provide Business intelligence with planning templates
- Track performance, challenge the business and provide data for commissions calculations
- A qualified accountant (CA/CPA) who is commercially aware and comfortable and effective acting as a true business partner. You will also demonstrate a strong customer focus
- 10-15+ years' experience gained within FP&A functions, ideally coupled with some time spent within a financial control function. You may have also managed COE costs centres
- Proven experience gained within a global cross-matrix environment. Media sector experience, ideally paid TV, will be viewed favourably
- Asia / Asia-Pacific regional experience is a pre-requisite, ideally gained within a US MNC environment
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and curiosity coupled with the ability to build strong relationships with business line leads
- Proven capabilities leading and managing teams and influencing remote teams across the region
- A proven ability to influence at a senior stakeholder level and create robust and constructive outcomes as required
- A pro-active and independent approach combined the willingness to work in a hands-on environment when required
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple stake-holders and priorities are key
- Culturally sensitive, fluent in English and ideally Mandarin or Japanese to liaise with counterparts from the region
Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN), a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world’s most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Channel, Channel 5 in the UK, VH1, VIVA, COLORS, Spike and more. Viacom brands reach more than 3.4 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
If you are focused and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222603 Dominic Salomoni