Salary Variable bonus
Consultant Dominic Salomoni (R1222603)
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 media Singapore SG SGD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting FP&A Director job has become available in a US based media group operating across global markets.
About the FP&A Director Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for leading the FP&A function for the business and managing the Centre of Excellence team who focus on both revenues & business-related costs across SEA, ANZ, Japan and Greater China.
- Oversee the APAC Financial Planning and Analysis function
- Manage and optimise the Global + APAC Centre of Excellence (COE) infrastructure
- Provide finance business support to different stakeholders in the management team
- Manage the APAC COE team for revenue and business-related costs
- Work with COE team leads to provide accurate financial analysis for the lines of business
- To automate Affiliate & Ad Sales reports to be used for conversations with the regions
- Assist on contract renewals preparing approval decks, performing sensitivity analysis and assisting business teams in preparations for negotiations
- Prepare executive management presentations for planning cycles
- Drive process improvement for reporting
- Perform budgeting and forecasting for Ad Sales / Affiliates
- Provide Business intelligence with planning templates
- Provide the Business with strong management reporting for linear and non-linear Ad Sales/ Affiliates
- Track performance, challenge the business and provide data for commissions calculations
To succeed in the role, proven experience gained within a global cross- matrix environment is preferred. Media sector experience (ideally Pay TV) will be viewed favourably.
- A qualified accountant (CA/CPA) who is commercially aware and comfortable and effective acting as a true business partner. You will also demonstrate a strong customer focus
- c10-15+ years-experience gained within FP&A functions, ideally coupled with some time spent within a financial control function. You may have also managed COE costs centres
- Asia / Asia-Pacific regional experience is a pre-requisite, ideally gained within a US MNC environment
- Proven capabilities leading and managing teams and influencing remote teams across the region
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and curiosity coupled with the ability to build strong relationships with business line leads
- A proven ability to influence at a senior stake -holder level and create robust and constructive outcomes as required
- A pro-active and independent approach combined the willingness to work in a hands-on environment when required
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple stake-holders and priorities are key
- Culturally sensitive, fluent in English and ideally Mandarin or Japanese to liaise with counterparts from the region
The successful FP&A Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are focused and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222603 Dominic Salomoni