FP&A Manager, APAC (1 year contract)
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-04-05 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 6000 7500 7500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
One of the multinational technology company companies is looking for FP&A Manager for a contract of 12 months in Singapore.
About the FP&A Manager, APAC Role:
You will be part of the APAC FP&A Team that is responsible for the Management P&L for the Area. You will also be responsible for month end close, variance analysis, internal controls management.
- Land the company vision around the transformation of our business and customer orientation in the subsidiaries and externally
- Drive strategic resource allocation and investments through local insights, ensuring optimal returns aligned with our worldwide strategy. Key focus is on New Business and consumption with an industry and workload perspective
- Build trust to lay the foundation of long-term growth from a customer and shareholder point of view in a compliant way
- Empower and inspire our people to lead and be part of high performing impactful teams while providing diverse career opportunities
- Business Planning & Analytics
- Support the FP&A Team to orchestrate key finance processes (Budget, Forecast, Month Close, QBCs) across all APAC subsidiaries
- Drive standardisation and simplification of processes
- Support the FP&A Team in analysis and ad-hoc projects
- Financial Management
To succeed in FP&A Manager job you should have a growth and an owner mindset, act as an entrepreneur that focus on business impact, and continuously learn and innovate. You have the capability to actively contribute and build strong collaboration within diverse and virtual teams.
- Five to ten years' extensive experience in forecasting, reporting, data mining and analytics. Candidates from FMCG & Technology will be ideal
- Accounting/Finance Qualification preferred
- Detailed oriented; able to think “out of the box” ; independent and pro-active
- Effective Communicator - Strong written and verbal communications skills and ability to flex up and down and organisation structure
- Ability to work in matrix organisation, dealing with ambiguity
- Influence skills to drive effective decision-making by business partners
- Advanced user of Excel/ PC skills and relational database applications required
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you enjoy working in the international dynamic team FP&A Manager, APAC role would be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko