Assistant Finance Manager
Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 5500 6500 6500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting new Assistant Finance Manager job has arisen at a global MNC offering supply chain and marketing services to the best known brands in the market.
About the Assistant Finance Manager role:
You will report to the Sr. Finance Director Regional and the Singapore Business Head. This role has an Accountant as direct report and will focus on Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Business Cases.
- Preparation and review of month end reports, including variance analysis of Profit and loss and revenue stream reports
- Review and ensure all month end closing reports are submitted on timely manner and all inter company balances are properly reconciled
- Review and ensure the accounting practices and policies are in accordance to IFRS and Group accounting policies
- Review and ensure balance sheet schedules are submitted timely. Review and ensure cash flow forecasts are submitted timely
- Liaise with internal/external auditors, tax agents and other professional advisers for statutory compliance. Assist in the management and maintenance of robust internal controls and processes
- Prepare and review GST and Corporate Tax to be submitted to IRAS every quarter
- Preparation of annual budgets and ensure Freight income are correctly recorded and reconciled every month
- Review of Bank reconciliation every month and prepare and submit all Quarter/Year-end Group reporting
To succeed in the Assistant Finance Manager job, you must have minimum five years' relevant accounting experience.
- University graduate major in Accounting
- Ability to work under constant deadlines and able to handle multiple duties
- SAP FI and Hyperion reporting preferred
- Working knowledge of US GAAP is an advantage
- Able to handle full set of accounts
This organisation needs no introduction and is one of the leaders in its field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.
If you want a chance to make your mark, apply today for this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga