Salary SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + Attractive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-01 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An attractive FP&A Analyst job has just been made available at a multinational company within the Pharmaceutical industry based in Singapore. Due to rapid expansion, the company is seeking an experienced professional in this six-month contracted role, with possibility of extension subject to business needs.
About the FP&A Analyst Role:
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for handling FP&A activities for ASEAN regions.
- Prepare financial data and analysis to support the company's strategic objectives
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and planning activities
- Be involved in business partnering with major stakeholders on decisions and financial analysis
- Coordinate and run regular business reviews with internal business partners to ensure that the financial objectives are achieved
- Ensure proper financial, accounting and reporting processes and systems are in place in the region and financial reporting requirements are maintained and delivered on time
To succeed in this FP&A Analyst role, you will need to have a degree in Finance/Accountancy with at least five years' relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in SAP
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel will be highly advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in a diverse environment
- Available immediately
There are great progression opportunities for an experienced finance and accounting professional in this dynamic company.
If you are determined and driven, this FP&A Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Please apply today for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh