Senior Finance Analyst - Consumer Electronics
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly created position to work a Multinational in the consumer electronics industry has become available.The job works directly with the CFO, and manages the APAC region.
About the APAC Senior Finance Analyst role:
An integral part of the finance team, you will be instrumental in performing analysis for the sales teams.
- Manage the financial planning and management reporting process for the business unit
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Translate findings into dynamic models and identify areas of optimisation
- Support commercial decisions by delivering analysis on business performance
To succeed in this Finance Analyst (APAC) role, you should possess strong commercial acumen with strong interpersonal skills, preferably with experience of working in a fast-paced environment. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant industry background.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- Experience working in a MNC is required, with exposure to Consumer electronics or FMCG industry
- More than five years' solid FP&A experience
- Excellent with Excel and Macros
The organisation is a global brand name in the consumer electronics industry, they have growing operations across the globe with a strong brand presence and are looking for the right people to be based in the regional headquarters in Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Senior Analyst (APAC) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653338 Akansha Agarwal