Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-16 manufacturing-and-production singapore SG SGD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly created Administration Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a German multinational company. Reporting to the GM and Head of HR, you will be responsible for managing of Finance, Legal, HR and Administration duties.
About the Administration Manager Role:
In this role, you will report to the General Manager, APAC and Head of Administration in HQ. You will manage and manage day-day Finanace, HR and Administraion / Operational work. You will carry out the company’s mission and vision in the assigned area of responsibility, enabling employees to contribute effectively and productively to the overall company direction as well as the accomplishment of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Leading a team of four in Operations
- Checking monthly reports and failure analysis
- Preparing financial reports for local management team
- Harmonising global company rules and local legislation (Data protection, Terms & Conditions, Compliance rule; etc.)
- Support the HR processes like HR planning, pay roll in cooperation with HR-Department at HQ in Germany
- Implementing and improving order processing and sales administration processes(dunning process, transfer pricing, order processing)
- Working together with external service partners to ensure an excellent office environment / infrastructure
To succeed in the Administration Manager job, you should have strong foundations in Finance and HR.
- Degree in Business Administration, Law with business background or similar
- About five years' proven work experience in administration work (excellent accounting and legal knowledge)
- Multi-tasker, hands-on, high levels of motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Administration Manager will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you!
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay