Sales Finance Manager
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Attractive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-02-07 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding MNC within the Hospitality industry is looking for an experienced Sales Finance Manager in Singapore. Please note that this is a 6-month contract position, with potential of extension based on your performance and business requirements.
About the Sales Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will be supporting the APAC Commercial team in all reporting and analysis matters. You will also be involved in process optimisation projects.
- Oversee and manage monthly and year-end financial and management reports
- Analyse current and past trends using key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditure
- Prepare monthly rolling forecast and yearly budget
- Prepare financial models for the businesses within Asia Pacific
- Responsible for the accurate production and review of monthly commission payment run
- Ensure that commissions are correctly authorised and processed according to the company's procedure in a timely manner
- Identify and suggest improvement or areas for automation to better enhance daily operations and processes
To succeed in this Sales Finance Manager role, you must be immediately available with a degree in Finance/Accountancy and at least six years' experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is preferred
- Proven ability in delivering impactful continuous improvement through process improvement or automation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a diverse environment
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines and effectively manage own work load
- Good communication skills for regular contact with internal and external customers
This leading business have a strong international presence. Due to continued growth and company expansion, this is a newly created role to handle increased workload.
If you are immediately available and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh