Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A new Cost Controller job based in Singapore has just become available at a Fortune 500 multinational company.
About the Cost Controller Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be working with the Finance Lead for the business unit and be responsible for project controlling functions.
- Performing FP&A functions for the APAC region, with assistance from the team leads
- Driving process improvement initiatives and business continuity efforts
- Managing and contributing to the preparation of monthly management reporting pack
- Coordinating and contributing to the preparation of division annual budgets across the region
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong commercial business acumen and have strong time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Degree qualified in finance/accountancy with at least five years' experience
- Advanced Excel skills is preferred
- Attention to detail, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Shows initiative, adopting a proactive approach to all assignments and responsibilities
- Strong team player, shows the ability to align with team directives and work closely with others to achieve set business outcomes
This is a great opportunity for the successful Cost Controller to move into a company with excellent work culture and join a dynamic and friendly environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting position.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.