Salary SGD58500 - SGD78000 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 09 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Financial Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a Fortune 500 company in the manufacturing industry. You will be working very closely with the FP&A Manager.
About the Financial Analyst Role:
In this role, you will drive commercial best practices in reporting and analysis for SEA region and business units with information that drives commercial decisions.
- Prepare periodic reporting pack for monthly close for internal reporting; prepare and analyse weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports, identify risks and/or opportunities and develop recommendations for corrective actions
- Assist in budgeting, forecast, and strategic plan review process through the preparation of templates and loading of information into forecasting/budgeting system; support SEA countries’ budgeting and forecasting process and consolidate results at SEA level
- Support and consolidate weekly sales updates and work with country finance team to track expenditures and tasks as necessary
- Analyse monthly AR aging, identify risks to P&L and work with country finance to mitigate and reduce aging
- Analyse quarterly E&O inventory and impact to P&L and work with marketing and supply chain team to drive actions to reduce E&O inventory
- Lead specific commercial analysis and projects across SEA countries to drive growth and margin accretion
- Coordinate with Regional Business Units to ensure the results are reasonable and variances are researched and explained
- Participate in other special projects, lead commercial analysis and other improvements to streamline reporting process and increase effectiveness
- Prepare ad-hoc reports/analysis as requested by leadership team
- Assist to prepare presentations for business reviews at various levels including to Corporate Senior Executives
To succeed in this Financial Analyst role, you need to have prior experience in MNC environment working with SEA region stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance or its equivalent
- At least five years' experience in accounting and financial reporting within an MNC
- Well versed with SAP & BW and its reporting functionality
- Good knowledge of MS Office with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid background in financial analysis in a commercial environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills to interact with all levels of the organisation
- Highly organised with the ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- High team spirit and commitment, systematic and target-oriented working style
- Must possess high level of integrity and a positive working attitude
This organisation is a high-growth business with a strong international reputation and plans to develop across the globe. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei