FP&A Manager (Regional)
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created FP&A manager (Regional) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading American technology company.
About the FP&A Manager (Regional) Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for working with the Regional CFO in Singapore and will be responsible for leading the FP&A functions of APAC and partnering key stakeholders for decision making and enhancing profitability.
- Partnering senior stakeholders in APAC to drive profitability
- Managing the financial planning, budgeting and management reporting process
- Advising on financial feasibility of capex projects
- Being in charge of process improvement across the region
- Translating findings into dynamic models and identifying areas of optimisation
- Mentoring and expanding the FP&A team in the region
To succeed in this FP&A Manager (Regional) role, you should have an audit background with experience working in an American manufacturing company. You are a proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, preferably with experience of managing a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and CPA is a must
- More than eight years' experience, including the exposure of working in an audit firm
- Prior experience working in an MNC is highly preferred
- Prior experience managing a team is preferred
This organisation a leading American company specialising in technology services. It is a listed organisation, with Singapore as its regional headquarters. It has some of the best practices employed by companies in a similar industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this FP&A Manager (Regional) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.