Salary SGD5000 - SGD6600 per month
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-10-10 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new BP&A Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier international bank.
About the BP&A Analyst Role:
You will help to establish processes and roll-out any new and consistent performance KPIs/MI and reference data.
- Prepare the key MI financial data for Asia Pacific Senior Management, providing value-adding financial performance reporting across all metrics covering income, costs, PBT, RWAs / LBS, FTE, etc.
- Measure and report Asia Pacific Franchise performance, including IB, Corporate Banking, PB&OS and Treasury by coordinating with BP&A teams across the other two clusters
- Support the overall BP&A team on MI deliverables across country, business reporting, including revenue MIS, monthly country and product decks, profitability and productivity analysis, RWAs / LBS, Banking and Sales revenue reporting, staff & senior management updates, etc.
- Coordinate / liaise with various teams within BP&A (i.e. Revenue MI, Sales Finance, Banking Finance & Treasury), Corporate Banking and PB&OS; thus, building credible relationships across all levels, locations and teams are essential for this role
- Operate with systematic mind set and with the ability to develop processes and MI that are efficient, scalable and controlled
To succeed in this BP&A Analyst role, you should have experience in financial planning and analytics or MI reporting.
- Two to five years' post-qualification experience preferably in banks or other financial services firms
- University graduate in Finance / Commerce; qualified Accountant preferred
- Focused with an attention to detail
- Ability to analyse financial trends and data to identify anomalies as well as to provide insightful analysis
- Ability to understand diverse data sets and systems but also to consider the broader context, think big picture and consider client perspectives
- Comfortable with the demands of working in a time-critical pressured environment
- Has worked in a finance department of a large financial services organisation; has experience in financial planning and analytics or MI reporting
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances, requirements and deadlines; embraces change and is able to drive change and to manage through others
- Collaborative and a team player, with an ability to build credible relationships across multiple teams
- Self-starter and finisher with strong ability to multi-task
The successful BP&A Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong