Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Pricing Director job has just become available at a global equipment and solutions manufacturer for the water industry in Singapore. You will be responsible for driving new pricing strategies and policies to grow the business.
About the Pricing Director role:
Reporting to the Finance VP, you will work closely with marketing and finance teams from each region to provide analytics that measure pricing performance, support the development of pricing strategies, and lead initiatives in optimising pricing in emerging markets. Pricing recommendations based on analysis and presentation to management team is expected. Also expect this role to provide support to the emerging market leadership team in coordinating and consolidating strategic plans, growth initiatives and execution tracking.
- Develop a system of communication, documentation and review of internal and external comparative pricing data
- Identify opportunities to optimise sales and profitability through pricing strategies
- Define and maintain regular pricing performance reports
- Perform ad hoc pricing analysis support business initiatives
- Track progress of business initiatives from pricing perspective
- Monitor order consumption of approved special price requests
- Strategic plan consolidation
- Growth initiative and GDP tracking consolidation
- Other ad hoc requests from leadership teams
To succeed in this Pricing Director role, you should be a strategic pricing individual with a good track record and prior experience driving pricing strategies and managing senior internal stakeholders.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or equivalent with at least five years' hands-on experience in pricing and analysis with a track record of success with spreadsheet analyses and maintaining financial reports in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent computer literacy skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and analytical skills; ability to collaboratively enforce policies and apply principles to a business transaction
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Ability to work closely with other business functions and operate in a manner that supports functional collaboration
- MBA from top-tier program preferred
- Pricing experience in an industrial company
- Experience in leading the implementation of strategic initiatives that require fundamental change across both functions and division
The successful Pricing Director will join a growing company with an expertise that has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and growth opportunities within the global organisation.
If you have a successful track record of growing the service sales business, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng