Regional FP&A Manager
Location Singapore River
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional FP&A Manager job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading e-commerce company.
About the Regional FP&A Manager role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for supervising the FP&A functions of the organisation and partnering with the key stakeholders for decision making and enhancing profitability.
- Leading the financial planning and management reporting process
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Translate findings into dynamic models and identify areas of optimisation
- Supporting strategy execution by delivering analysis on business performance
To succeed in this Regional FP&A Manager role, you should possess strong commercial acumen with demonstrated supervisory skills set. You are a proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, preferably with experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- Experience working in a consulting/strategy related role will be preferred
- 5 – 6 years' solid FP&A experience
- Prior experience managing a team is a must
This organisation is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the region, with a strong presence in Singapore as their global headquarters. In the last five years, it has managed to expand to 20 countries and has an expanding customer base due to its constant investment in innovation. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Regional FP&A Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.