Salary SGD104000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An FP&A Manager (Property Services) job has just been made available at a reputable real estate firm based in Singapore.
About the FP&A Manager (Property Services) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be part of a dynamic FP&A team and be responsible for partnering key stakeholders to help review the business's performance.
- Responsible for consolidating and analysing the monthly financial results of the assigned Business Group and identifying the root reasons for the significant variances between actual and budget/ forecast and last year
- Understand the basis of the revenue and cost drivers and processes behind the numbers and work with FP&A and various parties to ensure corrective measures taken to reflect the accurate numbers and assist business to work towards to the budgeted revenue and EBIT
- Develop reports/dashboards to monitor the yield and cost of businesses on a daily/weekly/monthly basis for key drivers of the businesses
- Gather data from departments, update periodic reports, analyse data, financial modelling, identify risks and opportunities to highlight to management and FP&A
- Set KPI for business units, regions, divisions and key initiatives on a monthly and quarterly basis
To succeed in this FP&A Manager role, you should be a proven leader with strong interpersonal skills and business acumen.
- Degree in Accounting, Business or equivalent with minimum 10 years' working experience in a large organisation, with at least three years in a supervisory position
- CPA and relevant professional qualification
- Good technical skills in financial modelling and financial analysis
- Self-directed, hands-on, motivated with a high degree of commitment to meeting deadlines, targets and objectives
- Independent and able to work with all levels in a high matrix organisation
- With strong analytical, people management, communication and organisational skills
- Proficiency in SAP
This real estate firm needs no introduction and is well-known in its field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and love challenges, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei