APAC Business Analyst
Salary SGD70000 - SGD85000 per annum
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 07 May 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A globally renowned FMCG organisation is looking for an outstanding APAC Business Analyst to join the company's APAC headquarters in the central business district area of Singapore. Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager for APAC who in turn reports to the APAC CFO, you will be responsible for coordinating the short, medium and long-term planning process, utilising the company's evolving business planning tool. In this job, you will also play a critical support role in the implementation of Anaplan in APAC.
About the APAC Business Analyst role:
This is a great opportunity to lead various financial and business analyses to support decision making and drive business results. You will also ensure that business leaders are provided with information about the outlook of the business and the broader market environment to influence decisions that will help drive business results with urgency.
- Coordinate with FP&A teams across clusters and countries to provide reliable, timely and insightful quarterly business outlook, annual plan and long-range strategic plans to the APAC consumer business
- Lead strategic business analysis such as category growth, ROI of spend, margin improvement, product mix, innovation etc to influence business decisions
- Develop a broad-based and detailed understanding of the underlying business performance trends and external market dynamics and incorporate these into analysis / assessment of planning assumptions and outputs
- Articulate business stories and prepare presentations for senior executives discussions
- Support the implementation of Anaplan, the new planning system, across APAC, leveraging the company's global best practices
- Actively seek and deliver lean and continuous improvement opportunities to drive efficiencies in the forecasting processes
- Support the evaluation and implementation of interfaces among various financial systems across APAC, and the pilot of technical solutions that deliver process efficiencies, deeper analytical insights and better business planning processes
- Continuously leverage systems to generate relevant management reports / dashboard and perform analysis to support strategic decision making
- Support the consumer BA teams across APAC in developing insightful intuitive reporting modules
To succeed in this APAC Business Analyst role, you must possess an excellent personality and be able to engage stakeholders in a variety of settings in this dynamic FMCG business.
- Ability to build financial models using Anaplan and Excel spreadsheet
- External financial reporting and / or forecasting experience or breadth of internal cross-financial process experiences
- Credibility within the business analysis community
- Reliable, insightful and efficient business planning
- Demonstrating a confident and proactive approach, able to work autonomously and to communicate effectively, particularly with senior management
- MBA education preferred, with five to six years' experience in financial analysis
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive APAC Business Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh