Business Performance Management
Salary SGD60000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 06 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A top tier international bank located in Singapore is actively looking for a Business Performance Management for a 6 months contract.
About the Business Performance Management Role:
This role is within the ASEAN performance management team that covers financial planning and analysis for all business segments within Southeast Asia and South Asia (ASEAN). You will be supporting the retail banking business.
- Support ASA RB head and regional CFO on monthly performance of the segment through monthly management information and value added analysis
- Provide latest view on ASA RB key performance metrics including income growth, Balance Sheet movements, RWA, ROE, EVA other return metrics, costs and client performance
- Analyse ASA RB performance to highlight areas of opportunity and provide an early warning of any challenges ahead
- Support ASA management team on execution/ tracking of strategic projects across the region
- Provide support for business/ financial modelling across key strategic projects
- Coordinate closely with country counterparts on business performance and provide guidance and support as required
- Co-ordinate annual planning process with countries within the region and support RB head in delivery of five-year strategic plan (Corporate plan) which is used by the board to determine financial targets and investment areas, particularly focused on returns and internal and external measurements of performance
- Support ad-hoc business and geographic financial performance queries
To succeed in this Business Performance Management role, you will need to have a solid background in FP&A from the retail banking industry.
- Chartered accountant or mba (finance) holder with several years practical experience in management reporting for banks
- Prior experience in a retail banking finance role
- Strong financial analysis ability
- Very strong problem solving, influencing and interpersonal skills
The successful Business Performance Management role will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Performance Management role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong