Group Financial Reporting and Budgeting Manager
Salary SGD160000 - SGD180000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Cheryl-Ann Szetoh Yuen Wann (R1104187)
Date posted 06 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Group Financial Reporting and Budgeting Manager job has just arisen at a world-leading consumer goods company based in Singapore. This is a newly-created role reporting to the US.
About the Group Financial Reporting and Budgeting Manager Role:
You will be responsible for providing financial leadership to the global operations in key areas of: 1) strategic and annual planning, 2) financial reporting & analysis, 3) performance and incentive management, 3) capital management, 4) projects to drive growth and productivity across the group.
- Perform detailed multi-year strategic and annual planning focused on developing appropriate financial targets for the group
- Financial reporting and analysis related to: monthly actuals, rolling estimate, strategic and business planning and incentive purposes
- Drive analysis of the group financial statements including analysis on key value drivers including volume, pricing, revenue, country & product mix, commodity and secondary exchange & productivity, cash flow, balance sheet, ROIC/EVA analysis
- Prepare and analyse financial statements and submissions (i.e., P&L's, cash flows, trial balance) using financial models and system tools (e.g. SAP, Hyperion, Access, Excel, Oracle, etc.) to report actual business results
- Communicate and interpret rolling estimate results to appropriate level of management providing additional perspective on implications, risk, opportunity and trends
- Prepare and communicate business results and issues to various levels of management
- (such as Economic Profit Analysis to Senior Management and Commodity Analysis to Senior Management and Global Procurement)
- Management and control of the ~$500 mm capital budget, including prioritisation and tracking capital spend and commitment and ensuring appropriately rigorous financial analysis is applied in making investments
- Manage dialogue with Corporate functions around balance sheet and cash flow actual and forecasted results, as well as underlying business processes
To succeed in this Group Financial Reporting and Budgeting Manager role, you should have prior experience in FP&A with strong leadership qualities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA (or equivalent) preferred; strong knowledge of US GAAP will be an advantage
- Minimum 7-10 years' relevant work experience in FP&A
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to effectively leverage resources to get work done through others
- Change management: ability and experience driving change
- Ability to work collaboratively with virtual and cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial style and ability to build relationships
This is a global household name in consumer goods and a leader in their field of expertise. The size of the business provides great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a driven and ambitious individual who is keen to be part of a world-class organisation, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104187 Cheryl-Ann Szetoh