Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Competitive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 01 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An FP&A Analyst job has just been made available at a pharmaceutical company based in Singapore. Due to rapid expansion, the company is seeking an experienced professional in this six-month contracted role, which is open to extension subject to performance.
About the FP&A Analyst Role:
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for handling FP&A activities.
- Prepare and consolidate revenue and commercial spend on a monthly basis
- Production and delivery of monthly management reports
- Review and analysis of trial balance profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and planning activities
- Provide support for regional specific financial analysis and business partner with major stakeholders in suggesting opportunities for cost efficiency
- Ensure proper financial, accounting and reporting processes and systems are in place in the region and financial reporting requirements are maintained and delivered on time
To succeed in this FP&A Analyst role, you will need to have a degree in Finance/Accountancy with at least three years' relevant experience.
- Big 4 trained accountant will be advantageous
- Hands-on experience in SAP
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a diverse environment
- Available immediately
This is a Fortune 500 company and a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry. There are great progression opportunities for an experienced finance and accounting professional in this dynamic company.
If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh