Senior Analyst (Commercial)
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 28 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior Analyst (Commercial) job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading multinational company in the chemical sector.
About the Senior Analyst (Commercial) role:
In this newly-created role, you will be reporting to the Head of the FP&A and be part of the commercial team. Together with the sales team, you will be responsible for increasing the profitability of the business in SEA and providing valuable insights from a finance standpoint to enable expansion.
- Performing the financial analysis on all aspects and providing key financial insights to the General Managers of the business unit within the SEA region
- Overseeing the commercial decisions of the organisation – deal negotiation, contract management, revenue analysis, etc
- Partnering with the sales team to increase profitability by planning and analysing all activities
- Performing market analysis, competitor analysis and product performance analysis to come up with optimum product portfolio mix
To succeed in this Senior Analyst (Commercial) role, you should possess strong commercial acumen, and should have had experience of working with senior stakeholders in the sales and finance team. You should be a proven leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- Over five years' experience in a commercial finance/FP&A role with proven exposure in a sales environment
- Strong Excel skills and an analytic mindset are a must
- Preference will be given to candidates who come from FMCG/chemical/pharmaceutical industry
This organisation is a global brand name, with a strong presence in Singapore as their regional headquarters and being present in 40 other countries. They have been constantly investing in innovation, and have a long tradition of providing outstanding service to customers in multiple industries globally. The firm is highly-focused on on-boarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Senior Analyst (Commercial) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.