Regional Business Controller
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 20 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Business Controller job has arisen in a leading global luxury retail business based in central Singapore. Reporting to the Brand General Manager and functionally to the Finance Director, you will be part of a high-performing regional team.
About the Regional Business Controller Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing commercial FP&A support for the region through close partnership with Brand GM and senior stakeholders across the various subsidiaries with SEA as well as liaising with HQ.
- Managing the P&L for SEA subsidiaries and providing financial support and insights to the Regional Brand GM covering performance monitoring and business planning
- Annual budgeting and forecasting, long term strategic planning for presentation to HQ and regional office
- KPI analysis/tracking and ensuring monthly deliverables are met in accordance with brand management needs
- Ad hoc reporting as and when requested by HQ and regional teams for new doors opening as well as monitoring of group reporting
- Assisting in auditing process, both internal and external when necessary
The successful Regional Business Controller will need to have the ability to think commercially and partner with all levels of stakeholders across the business.
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience preferably in a similar industry
- Driven and ability to work independently in a highly-dynamic, fast-paced and multi-cultural environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a global leader which needs no introduction and is well known by consumers in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly expanding due to their high growth.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong