Regional Finance Manager
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 20 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Regional Finance Manager job has just arisen at a well-established global retail business based in Singapore. Reporting to the Managing Director and functionally to the CFO, you will be part of a high-performing commercial team.
About the Regional Finance Manager Role:
In this business-centric role, you will be responsible for providing FP&A support in the region through close partnership with various stakeholders across markets covering multiple brands as well as liaising with HQ.
- Act as a finance partner and advisor to the Managing Director and the commercial, operations team in all aspects of required finance support to drive profitability and decision-making purposes
- Working closely with the business planning team to review and analysis monthly management reports for regional and leadership team
- Review and ensure accuracy of monthly financial statements prepared by shared service team
- Track expenses by brands to ensure alignment with forecast and long-term plans
- Strategic planning, annual budgeting and quarterly forecast as well as ability to perform capital investment appraisals using financial models for decision-making
- Process improvements with regards to reporting/forecasting process and monitor capex spending for new stores openings, refurbishments and initiatives against cash flows of the brands
The successful Regional Finance Manager will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with all levels of stakeholders ranging from store to corporate and commercial leadership teams.
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- A minimum of five years' relevant working experience preferably in a similar industry
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly-dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen, and proficient with mathematical modelling techniques for scenario testing and goal setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a global brand which needs no introduction and is well known by consumers in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that constantly expanding due to their high growth.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong