Regional Manager, Business Planning and Analysis
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 20 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Manager, Business Planning and Analysis job has just arisen at a well-established leading global retail business based in Singapore. Reporting to the head of Business Planning & Analyst, you will be part of a large and high-potential regional team.
About the Regional Manager, Business Planning and Analysis Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing FP&A support in the region through close partnership with the brand heads and key stakeholders from the headquarters as well as manage one staff under you.
- Business partner with the brand heads for Asia and responsible for financial analysis, budgeting and reporting for brand performances across the markets
- Prepare and analyse monthly management reports to regional office as well as KPI tracking and performance management
- Strategic and long-term planning, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting as well as driving cost optimization and business process re-engineering
- Review capital investments appraisals and financial modelling for decision-making purposes as well as provide business insights to senior management and stakeholders within the business
The successful Regional Manager, Business Planning and Analysis will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with senior business professionals.
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- At least three years' relevant working experience with regional or country specific FP&A experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly-dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong