Salary SGD60000 - SGD65000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Cheryl-Ann Szetoh Yuen Wann (R1104187)
Date posted 10 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Finance Analyst role has just arisen at a leading luxury retailer. Based in Singapore, this role will report to the Regional Finance Manager with close interactions with the Regional Finance Director.
About the Finance Analyst role:
The primary responsibility is the Financial Planning and Analysis of the region, with focus on providing support through close partnership with the regional office, Market Directors/GM and key stakeholders from head office in US.
- Act as finance support to Singapore FP&A Manager in sales, productivity, P&L analysis and support in planning cycles
- Act as a partner to Market Director in all aspects required of finance support to drive profitable growth and store openings
- Provide business insights to Market Director with analysis and recommendations that will achieve the profit plan targets
- Drive a coherent package content that is relevant to help store heads understand and better manage the business
- Driver of Regional Office P&L, which includes liaising with stakeholders from various functions
- Help develop and track Regional Marketing ROI
To succeed in this Finance Analyst role, you will need to develop collaborative relationships throughout the finance organisation from regional and local teams and demonstrate maturity through the highest levels of trust and integrity at all times.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with international accounting qualification
- Three to over seven years of experience with regional or country-specific FP&A experience
- Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen. Proficient with mathematical modelling techniques for scenario testing and goal setting
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind
- Strong attention to detail and consistent follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Experience with Business Objects and Hyperion
This organisation is a leading brand in the retail sector and have an outstanding reputation. It offers a great working environment.
If you are looking to grow your career and are keen to embark on new challenges, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104187 Cheryl-Ann Szetoh