Salary SGD120000 - SGD160000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 24 February 2017
A market leader in the IT hardware space is looking to add a Business Controller headcount to support the business heads for some market segments. This role is based in Singapore and you will report to the CFO based in Singapore.
About the Business Controller Role:
You will manage all aspects of the financial process for the allocated segments across the region. Support the Management teams (Segment General Managers, Regional CFO, CEO) on all financial data, analysis, business process relevant to the day to day operation of the business. Provide guidance and support to the country finance teams on processes and policies. Drive both the regional segment and country teams to the achievement of all business & financial targets.
- Responsible for the annual Budgeting and Quarterly targeting process
- Includes working with the Segment GMs, Market Intelligence department to develop the business strategy
- Incorporate the market info into the business strategy and to translate the strategy into financial, operational targets
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly financial reporting and review decks
- Ensure timely, accuracy, quality of all financial reports
- Support monthly reviews with the Asia Pacific Headquarters teams
- Drive monthly reviews with the Country finance teams
- Provide weekly, monthly forecasting of the financial & operational outlook vs. the targets
- Provide explanation on key business drivers based on the business results
- Provide recommendations on actions to be taken to improve on the business outlook
- Independently drive the actions with the respective stakeholders
- Ensure good quality and in-depth analysis (Financial & Operation) to support recommendations for business decisions
- Drive ad hoc projects relevant for the re-engineering of processes and to support any changes in business models
- Collaborate with the respective functional teams (AR, Credit, Pricing, Claims, Business Control, Accounting) to provide the support to ensure the efficiency of its processes and a strong control posture
- Responsible for the full Profit and Loss for the segment
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Candidates with at least 10 years' experience in Finance Planning and Analysis with significant experience managing the full P&L of a business unit
- Candidates must have experience in the IT Hardware sector
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established global company which have wide development plans for themselves.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Business Controller role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh