Regional Financial Analyst
Salary Attractive + Variable Bonus
Consultant Ellen Bedlow (R1113030)
Date posted 06 February 2017
A reputable and sought after employer is currently seeking to appoint a dynamic, highly driven, multi-tasking finance professional to be based in their APAC finance team here in Singapore in the capacity of Regional Financial Analyst.
About the Regional Financial Analyst Role:
Depending on your experience and interest level, you will be given exposure to a wide spectrum of duties including reporting, planning, analysis, forecasting and reviewing of internal controls. It is also an excellent platform for individuals who seek to work with diverse cultures and management across several Asia Pacific countries.
- Assist in consolidation, closing and reporting of APAC results together with the reporting manager
- Prepare and analyse financial results against forecast, plan and last year
- Assessment of bad debts provision / reversal at APAC level
- Support regional business network
- Enforce compliance with firm's financial, operating policies / procedures and SOX requirements
- Liaison with internal / external auditors for quarter / year end audit
- Review capital expenditure business cases e.g. space requirements, opening of new cities etc
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Timely and quality analysis of financial results to senior management
- Improve internal procedures and compliance with policies
To be successful in this Regional Financial Analyst role, you must be a positive and outgoing individual who enjoys interacting with various stakeholders encompassing various levels of management, business function, and geographical area.
- Degree in Accounting
- Chartered Accountant (of ISCA), or relevant professional accountancy qualification
- Ideally four to five years' experience in Big 4 or MNC environment, but preferably a mixture of the two
- Regional exposure
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Team player but equally able to work independently
- Experience with US GAAP advantageous
- Hyperion, PeopleSoft or Large Scale ERP financial systems experience a plus
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They offer genuine long term career prospects by ensuring their talented staff are continuously challenged, offered rotations, promotions and overseas opportunities.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, and are looking for a highly dynamic and rewarding working environment, then please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1113030 Ellen Bedlow