Salary SGD78000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 13 January 2017
A French FMCG company is recruiting for a Business Controller who can provide insightful and meaningful analysis and partner with senior management to drive the growth in Asia Pacific. This position will play a significant role in initiatives across various business units.
About the Business Controller Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager – FP&A (APAC), the Business Controller will be responsible for all FP&A, budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and annual strategy tracking for 2 of their key business units. The Business Controller will work closely with the GMs for the Singapore and APAC business units.
- Provide financial support to the GMs, including preparation and analysis of monthly/quarterly/annual reports, this will include leading the forecasts/re-estimate/annual budget process, preparing the budget deck and financial submissions
- Provide insightful and meaning financial / business analysis and commentaries through profitability studies, market analysis, performance / sales reviews, to provide support for budgeting, forecasts and actual analysis
- Responsible for consolidation of management reporting for the APAC region
- Actively engage with stakeholders in identifying any risks and opportunities to improve the financial performance
- Understand key drivers and work out action plans to improve financial processes
- Work on any ad-hoc analysis required such as process/report simplification and pricing projects
To succeed in the Business Controller role, you must have strong analytical skills and track record in partnering with management.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent, CPA, CA will be an advantage
- Six years of experience in financial analysis or business analysis
- Proven track record in partnering with the General Managers or Head of Sales on business / performance improvement
- Proficiency in Excel. JD Edwards or Hyperion are nice to have
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is an advantage as the oversight in this role includes a Greater China client portfolio
- Team-player who is independent, task oriented and proactive in driving process/systems improvements
They are a globally recognised company in the FMCG industry. The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting phrase in their career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng