Senior Financial Planning & Analyst - APAC
Consultant Jiaqian Chin (R1660672)
Date posted 19 December 2016
An exciting Senior Financial Planning & Analyst - APAC role has just become available at one of the most renowned global engineering firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the FP&A (APAC) Manager, this is a role for a senior analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Financial Planning & Analyst - APAC role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible in the advising, reporting and supporting the activities of the team.
- Advise and support key stakeholders in relation to FPA matters, in particular, matters of material nature
- Advise and support system and process matters that my impact FPA activities and the ability to report timely and accurately
- Advise and engage with key stakeholders, in particular group relating to APAC FPA matters
- Assist to develop and implement effective reporting and analysis to improve understanding of actual and forecast performance, to drive future financial performance
- Assist APAC Financial Planning & Analyst Manager with rollout and implementation of consistent and unified reporting
- Coordinate budget, forecasting, monthly and weekly processes and ensure integrity of data entered into Hyperion for locations
- Measure key KPIs and performance drivers of business and locations
- Coordinate, review and distribute weekly charge-ability reports, flash reporting, Location Reporting Packs and Regional analysis to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate accountability and performance standards are met and maintain high levels of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Maintain high quality of presentation, clarification, and accuracy with all information disseminated
- Maintain an effective internal control framework to highlight and manage risk by providing an independent assessment of the health of the business
- Provide the analysis reports to key stakeholders, including FPA Manager/Finance Director, group when required
- Liaise with Location Finance Managers in the budgeting, forecasting, monthly and weekly reporting process
- Work in conjunction with Regional Financial controller to identify compliance requirements of governments and other regulators
- Continuous improvement
- Invest time to improve systems & FPA activities to focus on automating activities/process where possible
To succeed in this role, you will need to have minimum of 6 years’ experience with at least three years in FPA including financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organisation.
- Chartered Accountant qualification
- Experience in a large publicly traded company, multi-location environment
- Experience with a large ERP environment such as Oracle, SAP or Hyperion
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities in relation to people - process - technology
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills with strong influencing ability and the ability to gain the confidence of senior management at global, regional and location level
- Good business acumen, strong relationship building skills and a pragmatic nature
- Strong finance/accounting background and data analytics and good understanding of project and operation management
This forward-thinking company needs no introduction and is recognised as key leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Financial Planning & Analyst - APAC role is for you!
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660672 Chin Jia Qian