Consultant Tim Yap (R1659597)
Date posted 16 December 2016
An exciting FP&A and Management reporting focused job has just become available at one of the major reinsurance firms based in Singapore. This is a role for candidates with strong analytical mind and have an FP&A background. Life and Health insurance experience is a must.
About the FP&A Controller Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing FP&A and Management Reports pertaining to their business matters in Singapore. You will play an important role in the business planning processes and provide upper level management with the information they need to make strategic, operational, and tactical decisions.
- Monitor and drive the quarterly reporting and planning processes for departments in the region
- Optimising efficiency within the controlling network for departments in the region
- Play a key role in reviewing and challenging stakeholders on the reporting figures provided by departments in the region
- Monitor and track business performance for the region and address deviations from plan
- Identify process improvements to enhance operational efficiency
- Play an active role in the business planning process to ensure that the strategy and plan requirements have been met
To succeed in the FP&A Controller job, you should have a strong understanding of the life or health insurance business.
- Ability to translate detailed information into usable key findings for management
- Minimum five years' experience in controlling or accounting, preferably with a reinsurance/insurance background
- Strong understanding of financial reporting (Preferably US GAAP and Economic valuation basis) and business performance
The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards and offers global mobility for successful employees. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FP&A Controller job.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659597 Tim Yap