Consultant Hanako Fukae (R1552079)
Date posted 25 November 2016
An exciting FP&A Manager job has just become available at an energy company based in Singapore. Reporting to the CFO and closely working with CEO, this is a role for a FP&A Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the FP&A Manager role:
In this FP&A Manager role, you will be responsible for forecasting and communicating company financial performance and actual variances from expectations. You will also assist with the preparation of financial reports, board of directors materials, monthly financial analysis materials and provide ad-hoc analysis for the organisation.
- Analyse current and past trends including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Develop, implement and maintain effective planning and analysis capability for senior management
- Manage the development of budgeting, forecasting and financial modelling tools
- Participate in the financial modelling and due diligence efforts related to potential M&A activities
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation
- Evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results
To succeed in this role, you must possess an experience with financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budgeting and capital budgeting.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively
- Ability to extract and translate data into concise and meaningful information for senior management
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in one of the following disciplines: Finance or Accounting
- Senior Financial Analyst/Manager with at least 5 years of experience in management accounting and business partnering in a medium-sized commercial organisation
This energy company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FP&A Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1552079 Hannah Fukae